Sunday, February 6, 2022

David Yetman Trail

The David Yetman Trail is near Saguaro National Park West and it shows with all the cacti. I did hike this trail previously, but during the week. That said, remind me to never hike this trail on the weekend again. The primates were out in force, many attracted to the shiny object known as Bowen House, about a mile in. Of course, most people don't hike the entire 13 miles, but they come in from both directions. Beautiful day, however, bipeds notwithstanding. 

I lost over half a mile on the recording when 
I accidentally paused at the beginning.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugh Norris to Wasson Peak

After Saturday's epic twenty mile hiking event, I needed something a little shorter to end my season. Having already established a tradi...